SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY LAWYER HOUSTON, TEXAS
Law Firm of
Tambra L. Visnoski
Free Lawyer Consultation
If you become unable to work due to a serious illness or injury, you need to know who will help you through the Social Security Disability, SSI, and Workers’ Compensation legal processes.
Attorney Tambra Visnoski provides legal representation to disabled individuals who are seeking disability and/or SSI benefits through the Social Security Administration. Attorney Tambra Visnoski can assist you in filing your initial application. If you are denied, Attorney Tambra Visnoski can handle filing the appropriate appeal. She can answer questions, request medical records, and guide you through the process of appealing your denied claim.
Attorney Tambra Visnoski also concentrates her practice in assisting injured workers to obtain the workers compensation benefits they may be entitled to as a result of a work related injury. Attorney Tambra Visnoski is Board Certified in Workers Compensation by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and a member of the Workers Compensation Section of the State Bar of Texas. Attorney Tambra Visnoski will provide a comprehensive initial consultaion, will review your paperwork and request a Benefit Review Conference to address your disputed issues. Attorney Tambra Visnoski also assists injured workers with Contested Case Hearings and Appeals Panel briefs.
Attorney Tambra Visnoski has handled numerous Social Security and Workers Compensation Cases in Houston and its surrounding areas including Sugarland, Missouri City, Conroe, Huntsville, Lufkin, Angleton, Galveston, Port Arthur and Beaumont.
Practice area overview
Disability * workers Compensation
If you sustained a work related injury, you should contact Attorney Tambra Visnoski for a free consultation to learn about your right to medical benefits and indemnity benefits under the Texas Workers Compensation Act.
You may qualify for Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits if you are disabled and unable to work. Contact Attorney Tambra Visnoski for assistance in either filing your initial claim or appealing a denial.
The Social Security utilizes a five step sequential process to determine if an individual is disabled:
1. Are you working? If you are working more than a minimal amount or under special circumstances, as defined in the regulations, you generally cannot be considered disabled. If you are not working, the evaluation goes to Step 2.
2. Is your condition "severe"? Your condition must interfere with basic work-related activities for your claim to be considered. If it does not, you will be found not disabled. If your condition does interfere with basic work-related activities, the evaluation goes to Step 3
3. Is your condition found in the list of disabling conditions? For each of the major body systems, the Administration maintains a list of medical conditions that are so severe they automatically mean that you are disabled. If your condition is not on the list, but is of equal severity to a medical condition that is on the list, you will be found disabled. If it is not, the evaluation goes to Step 4.
4. Can you do the work you did previously? If your condition is severe but not at the same or equal level of severity as a medical condition on the list, then the Administration will determine if your limitations interfere with your ability to do the work you did previously. If it does not, your claim will be denied. If it does, the evaluation goes to Step 5.
5. Can you do any other type of work? If you cannot do the work you did in the past, the Administrations will determine if you are able to adjust to other work. They will consider your medical conditions and your age, education, past work experience and any transferable skills you may have.
Legal issues and questions arise at each of these steps. Contact Attorney Tambra Visnoski to discuss your case. You need an experienced attorney who can fight your case and present your best arguments. You need to contact Attorney Tambra Visnoski to assist you in your Social Security Disability and/or SSI claim. She is happy to assist injured workers throughout the Houston, Galveston, Angleton, Victoria, College Station, Sugarland, Port Arthur and Beaumont areas.
Attorney Tambra Visnoski has practiced law for over 22+ years, focuses her practice to representing Claimants in their Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Claims. Tambra Visnoski earned her Juris Doctorate degree from Stetson College of Law in St.Petersburg, Florida. Prior to earning her law degree, she attended University of Florida. Tambra Visnoski also earned a Diploma of Commercial Law at Bond University in Queensland Australia. Attorney Tambra Visnoski is licensed to practice law in the States of Florida and Texas.
Tambra Visnoski is a Sustaining member of National Organization of Social Security Representatives.(NOSSCR). Attorney Tambra Visnoski is Board Certified in Workers Compensation by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and a member of the Workers Compensation Section of the State Bar of Texas. Over the past 13 years, she has represented numerous clients with their Social Security cases before the Social Security Administration, and their workers compensation cases before the Division of Insurance, Texas Workers Compensation Commission and District Court.
If you have questions with your Social Security or Workers’ Compensation Case, call the Law Firm of Tambra L. Visnoski for an appointment. Our goal is to assist those who need the assistance most, disabled and injured individuals.
LAW FIRM OF TAMBRA L. VISNOSKI
1350 E. NASA, Parkway STE 115
HOUSTON, TEXAS 77058
For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form: